> Services for Businesses
Our business clients benefit from a dedicated employment law service which is based on understanding their business needs and a commercial approach. Corporate clients can take advantage of:
- Helpline advice: call us whenever you have a difficult employee problem. We will advise you on the most commercial approach, guide you through meetings and draft letters for you.
- Employment tribunal defence: we will take the aggro out of tribunal claims for you, preparing all documentation, writing to the tribunal for you, negotiating any settlement deal, representing you in the tribunal.
- Support with disciplinaries and grievances: avoid making costly mistakes by getting step by step guidance on handling delicate employee issues.
- Employment contracts, policies and procedures: we can audit your current documents and prepare new ones for you to use, including directors service agreements, employee handbooks and disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Risk management: our advice will help you minimise the risk of employment tribunal claims.
Business managers will be very welcome at the South Oxon HR Networking Group, whether or nor they are currently our clients. For further information CLICK HERE
"As the HR Director for SymphonyIRI, I have been using the legal services provided by Jill Kelly at Employment Law Plus for the last 5 years. Jill has proved to be a trusted partner working with us on numerous different cases and always providing a professional, responsive and comprehensive service. I can highly recommend the services of Employment Law Plus."
Ros Smith, HR Director Northern Europe
SymphonyIRI Group Limited
For more client feedback, CLICK HERE