> Your lawyer
- Gives pragmatic advice to businesses and individuals in all areas of employment law, including giving representation in employment tribunals
- Director of Employment Law Plus
- Specialises exclusively in employment law issues
- Graduated from Oxford University and studied law at Nottingham Law School.
Trained and qualified in London and then moved to Thomson Snell & Passmore in Kent, where she became a partner in 2000
- Moved to Clarkslegal in Reading in 2002, where she was a partner in a 23 strong employment law team
- Appointed as part-time Employment Judge and set up Employment Law Plus
- Recognised as a leader in the field of employment law in Chambers and the Legal 500 legal Directories
- Articles published in Personnel Today, People Management, and Pay Magazine
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association and founder member of the Employment Lawyers Network
See Jill's profile on Linked in
What Chambers Legal directory has said about Jill:
- Jill Kelly received special praise for her “straightforward” and “excellent” approach.
- Jill Kelly was singled out by interviewees for her skill at “clearly communicating all the important issues”.
- “client friendly”
- “leading figure”