By using Employment Law Plus, you have the comfort of knowing that you are using a service fully regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. This means that we must comply with solicitor's Standards and Regulations. Among other things, you can be sure that:
- We have required professional indemnity insurance cover and our client's have access to the SRA Compensation Fund
- Qualifying clients can go to the Legal ombudsman in the case of a complaint about our service
- We comply with regulatory requirements for client confidentiality
- We act in the best interests of our client
- We keep up to date to ensure our continuing competence to advise our clients
If you have a complaint about our service
We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we provide, we have a complaints procedure for you to follow.
Price transparency information
We provide information about our pricing for bringing and defending claims for unfair dismissal and breach of contract in the Employment Tribunal.
We also represent clients defending other sorts of claims, such as for discrimination. Please contact us for more information.
To view our Personal Data Information Statement click here.
Our registration details
Employment Law Plus (UK) Limited, trading as Employment Law Plus, is registered in England and Wales under company number 07406653 at Stepstone House, Old Moor, Milton, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4ED. Director: Jill Kelly. Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority number 551415.